Rock, Paper, Superpower is an interactive activation we originally created for TIFF's Boombox Heroes vs Villains Halloween Party 2019. Costumed contestants duked it out in a superpower-strutting video-battle inspired by Rock, Paper, Scissors. Contestants first choose their attack (rock, paper, or scissors) by inputting them into a custom interface we designed. When the battle begins, they strike a super pose and their attack is revealed as a superpower while facing off on a Gothamesque rooftop. By the end of the night, Villains had the higher score. Any Heroes out there up for a rematch to save the day?
Additional documentation of the event can be seen here.
Thanks to our awesome volunteers, Kris Bone and TIFF staff.
Rent Rock Paper Superpower
Contact us to rent this project for YOUR event! This project is customizable and able to be rebranded for any event you have in mind!
- Created By:
- Interaction Design & Creative Concept - Electric Perfume (Daniele Hopkins & Kyle Duffield)
- Brit Kewin
- Commissioned By:
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.