2-Bit Game Club
Price: Pay What You Want
2-Bit Game Club is a podcast and video series where once a month we pick a game, play through it with the audience, and then host a discussion about our experiences on the 2-Bit Game club Podcast. It’s like a book club for video games. We’ll focus on retro titles from the 2-bit to 64-bit eras to try to learn about game design, art and music, and the history of video games. Episodes of the podcast air the first of every month.
Our first episode airs May 1st, and is on the game ActRaiser. Click here for more info on how to get a copy of the game and how to get involved.
ActRaiser is an early SNES game that show’s off the strength of Nintendo’s recently released powerhouse 16-bit console. With cutting edge graphics, multi channel stereo sound, this game developed by Quintet and published by the legendary Enix pushed boundaries. More ambitious than it’s demands on the new hardware though was its fit large game design. Combining elements of city-building, god-sim, and action platformer, ActRaiser brought players the control of a world at both the 30,000 feet and on foot level.
2-Bit Game Club
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.