2-Bit Game Club is a community that plays games together to learn about the art and craft of game design. We pick a game once a month and then learn from it through play, then share our expereinces in the 2BGC podcast, Let's Plays. and live discussion groups. It’s like a book club for video games!
2-Bit Game Club: M.U.L.E.
Price: Pay What You Want • 2BGC Patreon
For the eigth 2-Bit Game Club, Toronto Edition. This month's topic: M.U.L.E. (Atari 2600 & NES). A Moderated Discussion about Game Design.
You can participate if:
- you've never played M.U.L.E.
- you played M.U.L.E. years ago
- you played M.U.L.E. along with the 2BGC.
Join Liam Gallagher and the 2-Bit Game Club community in a discussion about M.U.L.E. for the Atari 2600 and NES.
You and your three friends (read: enemies) must battle cooperate to make the colony on Irata as profitable as possible for the good of all interstellar peoples (who are you). Combing the elements of shared screen play, a blend of co-op and competition, and giving classic board game style play with action packed auctions, M.U.L.E. is a timeless game. With rules that are immediately understandable to the player, using numbers small enough for players to crunch in their head, and by emphasizing player interaction over stylish presentation, M.U.L.E. has all the makings of a great game like chess or go.
Developed by Ozark Softworks, M.U.L.E. is a significant game in the history of the medium. It puts a play experience forward that is free from violence, engages up to four people in cooperative play, teaches players meaningful lessons about economic systems and negotiation, and so managed to be a commercial success despite being released amidst the 1983 Video Game Collapse.
About 2-Bit Game Club
- firstname.lastname@example.org . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.