Dustin Freeman - Talk & Hands On Demo
Join us for a presentation of the works and insights of Dustin Freeman, a Canadian interactive theatre technologist and installation artist who has spent the last year working as a Spatial Interaction Engineer in San Francisco.
Come check out live demos of how Dustin works with mobile augmented reality (with the Structure Sensor), and how he uses motion tracking and exploits new Computer Vision algorithms to create cool apps and projects. He'll also explore his working passion for immersive theatre, and share with us some of his experiences adjusting to life in America as a temporary foreign worker at a 9-5 job after graduating from anything-goes grad-school scheduling in Toronto. Dustin Freeman is Electric Perfume's first speaker, and we're excited to have a chance to invite the public in to explore the interesting things he's been up to throughout his time in San Francisco and beyond.
Not a developer, creator, or technically inclined? Don't worry! There will be hands on demo's so you'll be able to come and play with some cutting edge technology!
About the Artist
- firstname.lastname@example.org . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.