Established 2008, Necrophone Games is Luis Hernandez and Jess Brouse, an indie duo dedicated to making silly, silly places, and then stuffing entities into them. Necrophone released their first game, Jazzpunk, in 2014, winning PC Gamer's Editor's Choice Award, and nominated for the Independent Game Festival's Grand Prize. An enhanced "Director's Cut" version of Jazzpunk is slated to release on the Playstation 4 in Summer 2016.
Jazzpunk Wedding Qake Multiplayer Beta Testing!
Calling all Jazzpunks! Necrophone Games is gearing up to launch Jazzpunk on the Playstation 4, with an enhanced 4-player splitscreen Wedding Qake mode! We're looking for Jazzpunk fans (or old school Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, or UT fans) to head on over to Electric Perfume during three select days in June, to hang out and beta test this new mode with us. We're looking for your feedback!
We will be holding a raffle each day, people can register as they show up. At the end of the night (7pm or so) we will run the raffle and give away the following:
- 3rd prize: a silkscreened print by Luis Hernandez
- 2nd Prize: a code of the game, either for Steam, or PS4
- 1st "GRAND" Prize: T-shirt, Steam/PS4 Code, Silkscreen print
If you are not present during the raffle, we will email you and you can come in to collect your prize one of the following days we run the event. On the final day, if you are not present during the raffle, we will re-roll and select someone who is present.
About Necrophone Games
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.