Alex Leitch is an award-winning kinetic sculptor and digital artist who lives and works in Toronto, Canada. Alex teaches Game Design 1 at OCADu. They love video games that make life’s little indignities into unsettling interactions.
Phasor.js Procgen Party
1:00PM - 4:00PM Electric Perfume on Google Maps. Link opens in a seperate tab or window. • 805 Danforth Ave, Toronto Price • $40 + HST (non-members)
$25 + HST (members)
In this workshop, we’ll provide a working, current boilerplate to get Phaser packed with Webpack and transpiling using Babel. We’ll go through how to maintain a game state using Redux, developed to maintain Facebook’s game state. On the creative side, we’ll be learning how to think through making a game a little stranger by starting with something familiar and changing it to something more personal.
- Participants are required to bring their own laptops with Node 8+ and Git installed
- Previous experience with Cordova, Electron, ES6, or Redux/React
About The Instructor
About Hand Eye Society
The Hand Eye Society is a Toronto not-for-profit dedicated to supporting and showcasing videogames made primarily as a form of creative expression.
We provide audience development, education, creative opportunities, mentorship, knowledge sharing and inspiration to game creators, enthusiasts, and the game-curious in Toronto.
Founded in 2009, it is the first videogame arts organization in the world.
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.