Produced with the support of the City of Toronto through the Toronto Arts Council.
Laser Equipped Annihilation Protocol - Taste of the Lasers
Private bookings: August 8, 2016 – August , 2016
book via Groups of four to twenty: $15 / person
Open for Taste of the Danforth 2016 and with limited bookings from August 8 - August 15, 2016! Laser Equipped Annihilation Protocol (The L.E.A.P. Engine) is a live-action gaming environment where players are pitted against an ominous psycho surveillance system. With a limited amount of time, the player must pass through a complicated series of changing and alternating laser patterns without tripping any of the lasers in order to deactivate the system and win the game. If the player trips a laser or if the timer runs out, it's game over. Keep your name on our scoreboard! Up for the challenge?
For taste of the Danforth The L.E.A.P. Engine is open in arcade style pay-to-play. Private bookings the following week give you and your friends the ability to compete with each other in a race against the clock, with scoreboard. Contact us with your prefered date/time, number of participants, and any other requirements.
- firstname.lastname@example.org . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.