2-Bit Game Club is a community that plays games together to learn about the art and craft of game design. We pick a game once a month and then learn from it through play, then share our expereinces in the 2BGC podcast, Let's Plays. and live discussion groups. It’s like a book club for video games!
2-Bit Game Club: DOOM Mod Jam
Price: Suggested Donation $15 • 2BGC Patreon
Register For Event • More Info
AEUHHH???? - Mod where all game assets are replaced with Tim Allen created by Marisa Kirisame
Join the 2-Bit Game Club by making your own mod for the 1993 classic, Doom by Id Software.
The jam's theme is learning!
- No coding experience required
- Easy to learn tool sets will having you modding in less than an hour
- Bring a laptop!
Mod? What does that Mean?
To Mod a game is to alter it or modify it from which it was originally presented. The original Doom (1993) game engine is one of the most modded games out there! To learn more check out this awesome short read by Christine Kim here. Also. check out a list of popular Doom Mods here!
About 2-Bit Game Club
- email@example.com . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.