Vector Festival is a participatory and community-oriented initiative dedicated to showcasing digital games and creative media practices. Presenting works across a dynamic range of exhibitions, screenings, performances, lectures, and workshops, Vector acts as a critical bridge between emergent digital platforms and new media art practice.
Vector Festival 2016: Day Zero Pre-Festival Party
Before we kick off Vector Festival 2016, join us for a screening and social at Electric Perfume.
Computers Are People, Too! – Denis Sanders (USA, 1982, 47 minutes). Curated by Clint Enns. This event is Pay What You Can (cash at door), or FREE for Festival Passholders.
The theme of this year’s festival is Autonomous Agents. We focus our attention on the autonomous and the algorithmic: from robotic sound sculpture and algorithmic drawing machines to live virtual automata, Vector Festival presents works that explore new media as autonomous artistic agents.
About Vector Festival
- firstname.lastname@example.org . Links to your defualt email application or website.
805 Danforth Ave.
Toronto Ontario, Canada
View Electric Perfume on Google Maps . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Check out what's on or
for bookings or inquiries email us including
- Subject → EP Bookings - Inquiry
- Name → First, Last
- Booking Time/Date (if applicable) → Month, Day, Time + Range
- General Info → We can't wait to hear from you!
- Connect With Us
- Electric Perfume on Facebook . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.
- Electric Perfume on Twitter . Link opens in a seperate tab or window.